Friday, September 6, 2013

'He Likes Being In Control': Kanye West 'To Direct Kim Kardashian's Playboy Shoot?'

Kim Kardashian recently revealed that she wants to take part in another photo shoot for Playboy magazine now that she has given birth to daughter North and sources say that her beau Kanye West is keen to get involved in the action and actually direct the shoot.

The 32-year-old beauty, who gave birth to North on June 15, is seen in an upcoming episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians musing over whether to strip off for a revealing magazine shoot once she had given birth to her bundle of joy. While Kanye is known to be one of the most private men in showbiz, sources say he is all for Kim's masterplan and even wants to be a part of it.
Kanye West is said to support Kim's plans to strip off for Playboy magazine (WENN)

“Hell yeah he would go and then he’d make them get out of the room so they could handle some business alone,” a source told HollywoodLife.com.

“He likes being in control and I wouldn’t be surprised if he started to direct the whole damn shoot.”

They continued: “He thinks it’s brilliant. If Kim wants to do it and if it’s something that’s going to make her happy, he’s all for it. He likes all that sexy sh*t Kim be doing. He likes her confidence. How many guys out there can say there girl was on the cover of Playboy?”


In the KUWTK episode, Kim, who first posed nude for Playboy in 2007, can be heard saying: “As soon as I pop this thing out, I want to do Playboy or some nude shoot.

“(It was) an independence thing for me. I was always by the book, such the straight arrow when it came to pleasing my parents and being a good daughter. I felt like this was one decision that only I could make. And I think it looks great. I’ll have those pictures forever."
As Kim Kardashian's Pregnancy Is Finally Over, Look At The Highs And Lows Of Her Maternity Wardrobe

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...