Friday, June 28, 2013

Kim Kardashian Breaks Social Networking Silence To Wish Sister Khloe A Happy Birthday

Kim Kardashian may have stayed silent in terms of her social networking presence since the birth of her and Kanye West's baby on June 15, but the reality star has now taken to Facebook and Celebuzz blog to wish her sister Khloe a Happy Birthday.

Kim Kardashian - Happy Birthday Khloe!

Kim usually takes to Instagram to share numerous pictures with her millions of followers, but since giving birth to her little one she has kept super quiet and has only just taken to her Facebook page today to wish her sis a happy 29th birthday via her Celebuzz blog.

The brunette posted: "It’s my little sister Khloe’s birthday!! In all the years we’ve had together, Khloe has always been the exact same fun, loving, caring, and hilarious sister. Happy birthday Khloball!!!"

She then continued, "I love you more than you know! I am so proud of the woman and wife you have become. I know you and Kourt joke that you are soul mates but you know we are true soul mates!"

"I remember growing up Kourtney, Mom, Dad and I used to always say we can’t wait for you to grow up and see what your personality would be like! We were all mesmerized by you! I love you so much! You are the most supportive loyal person I know, never change!!! Leave your birthday messages for Khloe in the comments! Xo"

How cute!

Kim K gave birth nearly 2 weeks ago
The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star gave birth to her daughter on June 15, a reported five weeks early. It was claimed last week by TMZ the couple had chosen 'North' despite Kim publicly denying it was a name they were considering during an interview with Jay Leno in March.

Explaining the name during an appearance on The View, 'momager' Kris said: "I love the name North."

"I'm pro-North, absolutely. The way [Kim] explained it to me was that North means highest power, and she says that North is their highest point together. And I thought that was really sweet."

Are you a fan of the couple's baby name?

As Kim K gives birth: Let's take a look at her maternity wardrobe

Kim seemed to determined to hide her baby bump as she attended the launch of Topshop's LA store

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...